View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #6
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Go to bank. Not hard, you usually can get up to 250k unsecured, but even a guy with no credit can get 50K. Maybe you don't advise them it's for a speculative business venture, but perhaps to fix up house.
Don't listen to Archaea ... if you are just starting up a business, you're not going to get 250k right off the bat. If you are a business 2 years or newer, the underwriters will look and at your personal credit and determine how much they will lend to you. The idea is that the business owner will exercise the same amount of responsibility with their business credit has they have with their personal.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote