View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
Gerdy Eysser

Gerdy Eysser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I see members of the trinity of mullahs (Indy, Lingo, and Tex; I've not read 5% of their posts, I confess) and others such as FrustratedCoug say God has a history of racism because in the Old Testament he had his chosen people and he denied gentiles the blessings of the spirit, and the LDS Church has nothing to apologize for because it is the only true Church with Jesus at the helm and no one can make Him apologize. But they deny they are racist. I say they lack the courage of their convictions because they won't fess up to being racist.

If Jehova was racist before he came to this earth, and he has a history of being a racist now that he's Jesus, those who believe that should aknowledge they are racists and take a stand that there is nothing wrong with racism if it is merely a projection of God's racism. I've ackowledged the diabolical logic of those who say, the LDS Church is the only true faith on the face of the earth with Jesus at the helm, ergo there's nothing wrong with the priesthood ban, nothing to apologize for, nothing to explain. Such folks must embrace their own diabolical logic and admit their racism, and not cave to "modern sensitivities." Until they do so I will not recognize them them as having the courage of their convictions.

For easy reference, here's the dictionary definition of racism:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Wow, did you think that one up all by yourself?
________
California medical marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by Gerdy Eysser; 08-21-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Gerdy Eysser is offline   Reply With Quote