View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 04:59 AM   #3
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Update: We just got back from the wardrobe fitting. This is a much bigger production than I had realized. It looks to me like one of those things where they'll be shooting footage that will be used in different spots for the entire year.

It looks like the focus for this is on the fans. From what I've seen, they have from one to several actors in the gear of each of the teams. My son was going to be in a Brett Favre jersey for this, but they switched, and he's in a Ron Mexico - I mean Michael Vick - jersey. I think I heard someone say his scene will be where he's watching some older kids play football.

One thing I have to admit. For the Chargers fans, they got a surfer-type couple. I was in a sort of waiting room, where people were milling about and playing ping pong. In one corner of the room, they were bringing each of the actors in and taking several photos of them - in part to record what they're going to wear in their shots. Outside the door, I caught sight of the surfer girl, and she had a bikini top on. And believe me, this girl had the body for it (slender type, not top-heavy). So, I moved around to another seat, so I'd have a good view without having to look like I'm staring when her turn came. So, she came in with a zipped-up sweatshirt on. She asked if the photographer wanted her to unzip, but much to my dismay, he said that wasn't necessary.

This is all a new experience for me, and it was pretty cool.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote