View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #28
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Very sexist SU. I grew up as the only daughter with five older brothers. Dad was their baseball coach until High School. Then he coached my traveling softball team. Thanks to his effots, I played softball at the college level at the Lord's University (yes, I am still an active member of the Crimson Club). So sports is a big part of my life and I absolutely love softball and baseball. Imagine a woman being "that way". I hope none of you manly types are threatened. Back to the kitchen I go.
I, for one, am happy to have another baseball snob here and it's a bonus that you are a female.

Am I so understand that you played softball at the Y, while cheering for the Utes in the other sports? If so, I commend you for heading into hostile territory and doing your part to help bring order to the universe.

Finally, don't be fooled by Barbara's demure appearance. When Bat Girl posts, she can throw it down like the best of 'em. She is the sports freak at her house.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote