View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
This one guy is our group brought his daughter (mid 20's) to our group ride last night. I anticipated a slow ride but she hung right in there. The only time she struggled to keep up is when we would crank it up into the high 20's. So if any of you single guys are looking for a cute girl (RM also) that can cruise on a bike come join us on our rides.
Stories about how fast people are going and other stories like it are great for me to hear... Everytime I get a little bit more confidence I'm immediately humbled by hearing everybody riding in the high 20's. I understand some of that may be drafting and I don't know for how long the high speeds were maintained, but that's some serious pedalling and probably riding until your limits are exceeded.

I rode by myself again this morning and I really struggled going up the hills. Much more difficult today than yesterday. I'm really going to suffer going up Big Cottonwood tomorrow, but suffering is good right? I'll take a rest day on Friday before I hopefully go on a big ride on Saturday.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote