View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 06:28 PM   #7
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkili
This is not meant as a representation of magnitude of the problem, but I think it follows the same kind of Idea.

A few years back one of the protesters at General Conference had some Garments and was swinging them around his head and throwing them on the ground and showing them off to everyone. Finally one person had enough and took the garments from the protester and was later arrested for it.

The man who took the garments from the protester was wrong to do it, but I can understand his anger. This may be a similar feeling that Muslims have for the protesters. They know they are wrong but deep down they almost wish they are protesting to. I wish people would stand up a little more for what they believe, but would rather have people be more empathetic for others beliefs and feelings.

I’m not going to go blow up any building, but then I wasn’t taught that, that was an option.
You can argue all of us become angry.

True enough, but true religion teaches man to tame himself. Taken as a whole, Islam, which is termed as submitting oneself to God, does not seem to tame itself.

It doesn calm a person but enrages him.

Therefore it is false religion.