View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:43 AM   #42
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I don't doubt that it happened to you. My point is that I have a reasonable sample size to draw from without a single occurance. So if I do hear anecodotal events like yours, I attribute it as an outlier. I just don't think it happens too often. If it happens at all though, it's a problem.
It's not an outlier. It is all too common. I too was on the receiving end of an anonymous report for HC violations. I told the story in a previous HC thread about a year ago. I had to meet with J. Thomas Kallunki (aka John T. Kallunki) and receive "Counseling and Correction". Surfah's having to submit a weekly report on the devotional is the "Correction" that he was assigned and is consistent with many other reports of "Correction" (i.e. pennance) being assigned for various violations. My "Correction" was significantly easier than Surfah's.

There is an actual form you can fill out to report someone anonymously. Let's meet up at the next home game and we can take a walk over to the HC office and you can see the anonymous form with your own two eyes.
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote