View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #15
Travis Henry

Travis Henry is on a distinguished road
Default You've got to be kidding me on Edwards

The guy is an empty suit and the thought of that dunce occupying the White House will lose Obama some votes, IMO. Hillary would be a FAR superior choice for VP. A lot of people may not like Hillary, but the thought of her occupying the White House is significantly less scary than some mental midget like Edwards. What Kerry said about Edwards wasn't exactly confidence-building.

BTW, I'm obviously not a Democrat or a liberal. But I'm also not a Republican though I am certainly more inclined to vote for one than Democrat. If McCain picked Huckabee as his running mate, I would easily vote for an Obama-Hillary ticket over McCain-Huckabee. Huckabee would be an absolute trainwreck as President. I can't imagine what guys like Putin would think of that ass clown after meeting with him if he became President (and in all honesty, I'm sure Putin's impression of Bush isn't that much better). But Obama-Edwards would push me to vote for McCain-Huckabee. Almost every other Democrat would be more acceptable than Edwards with the POSSIBLE exception of Al Sharpton- and I'm only slightly kidding. Even though I was about three months old when Carter was inaugurated, I think one Carter in my lifetime is enough, thank you.
Travis Henry is offline   Reply With Quote