View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

You're doing it wrong. It was a fun game to most people and we won. You're not going to be happy no matter what. I've read enough of your posts over the years to be pretty darn sure about that prediction. Beating an SEC team for the first time ever in Provo isn't the worst thing that happened to you today. Hill isn't a great passer. I get it. I would prefer Mangum, but I can't change that. But that was the ONLY problem with BYU's game last night.

We beat the living SNOT out of a freaking Big Ten team last week on the road, and a team that was a national championship contender last year. Yeah, they're a little down this year. THAT'S WHY WE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM.

get a grip. In the sports world you don't live in any semblance of reality. If you want to be happier, recognize that. Live with it and move on. You can't control what happens at BYU games. Or if you can't live with it find another hobby. Sorry. you put your crap opinions out there after a win against an SEC team and you'll get crap back in return from those who do live in reality. 4-3 against this schedule is better than 7-0 against the WAC and MWC schedules we used to play against.

Last edited by BlueK; 10-15-2016 at 02:39 PM.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote