View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 05:22 PM   #10
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar
I hear people say this all the time...'I don't like Lost because it is moving too slow.' I actually like how they are handling it. Why reveal a bunch of information in ever episode? I enjoy learning about the characters background and who they are. This is one of the main reasons why I enjoy the show is the character development.

Yes, I would love the current story to move real fast and give all the answers but it should not. The characters have been on the island for 50 days and it is slowly being revealed to them...the same as to the viewer. Keep giving us background on the characters, the conclusion and the answers will come.
heres my beef with the story line....

you have 50 loose ends that keep popping up every single episode, the characters seem to just brush these aside and continue moving forward until the writers interject another story line.

for example....where is the french chick and why doesnt anyone care she is gone? where is desmond and why doesnt anyone care he is gone? why havent the others killed the first group of survivors? why didnt jack and lock talk about the black cloud after they encountered it 2 weeks ago? why havent they returned to the black rock or the ship for further clues?

see what i am saying?
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote