View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Every time I try to convince myself the Lakers are better, they start sucking. The Jazz really came alive at home and played really well. Forget the crowd and all that other crap. The Jazz simply started playing their game....did you check out all those screens they were running today? It was like watching a pinball machine out there...bodies bouncing off each other so much. Also, guys like Korver and Okur finally started hitting.

This series could go either way. All things considered, I am glad the Lakers have home court.

I was pretty amazed that the Lakers made up 10 points in about 3 minutes, though. Going into OT when that game should have been in the refrigerator....wow.

I am happy the series will drag out. Dr Buss makes over a million dollars per home game in the playoffs. He could use some pocket change.
The Jazz are underrated and have been all year. When they play their game, they are as good as anyone in the league.

Kobe's injury will be interesting. If his back was hurting that bad in this game, I imagine it will really tighten up over the next few days. Too bad the game is on Wed. instead of Tue! It is scary how good he is, especially now that he has learned to pass.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote