View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #8
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Every time I try to convince myself the Lakers are better, they start sucking. The Jazz really came alive at home and played really well. Forget the crowd and all that other crap. The Jazz simply started playing their game....did you check out all those screens they were running today? It was like watching a pinball machine out there...bodies bouncing off each other so much. Also, guys like Korver and Okur finally started hitting.

This series could go either way. All things considered, I am glad the Lakers have home court.

I was pretty amazed that the Lakers made up 10 points in about 3 minutes, though. Going into OT when that game should have been in the refrigerator....wow.

I am happy the series will drag out. Dr Buss makes over a million dollars per home game in the playoffs. He could use some pocket change.
We'll see if the Jazz can win in LA. Consider me skeptical. I honestly don't remember the last time that Utah won in LA. I'd bet though that their second longest drought after San Antonio is against the Lakers in Staples.

I think the Lakers take game 5 in LA. I think Utah has a shot in game 6, and if it goes to 7, anything can happen. Of course, this is all null and void if Kobe's back is really bothering him. Utah could win in LA if Kobe is as hurt as he was acting today. I just think it is tough to beat ANY team 4 times in a row, let alone the Lakers.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote