Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:25 AM   #37
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Look I know you are celebrating the arrival of landpoke, but you need to realize what you have got in this man. Yes, I agree he is a great American hero for the way that he rapes the land. However, there are a few things that you need to know. First, he will deny it to his core but I think he is a sure he is a closet NoDak supporter. The hippie marrying has already been discussed, but remember this guy freaks with hippies and sheep. In short he is a sick demented individual. He may rape the land, but he once failed to run off an environmentalist campaigning at his door and has frequently attended hippie weddings. Sometimes I think he is lying that he rapes the land for a living. Also ever since he gave up the chewing tobacco he has been very irritable. He knows far too much of the baby eating rituals in the temple for his own good, I had to threaten him with my horns on more than one occassion.

Sure he may be good for a laugh, but never forget there is a sad individual behind the poster.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote