View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 01:08 AM   #43
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyacoug
Please go on. Explain how altering purchases will release me from culpability for Bush's decisions in Iraq.

I also find it interesting that you would consider any small protests here done anonymously to be the full extent of one's actions in opposing Bush and his agenda. What is the basis for that thought?
Now that's a dodge if I've ever seen one ... I now have explain or justify my recommendations so that you may contend with them in part and not in whole; because the whole idea is far too difficult and vast to tear down. Rationalization cannot help you in this instance ... specific details of hows, whys, causes and effects are not precisely laid out rendering your minutia manipulation skills irrelevant.

Change your very lifestyle and affect cultural change upon your family and each successive generation that you will be responsible for bringing into the world. Influence your neighbors and friends to make similar changes for the good of your community …

Please contend with the greater idea ... it is self-explanatory for a person of your education and intelligence (I'm being serious here, I consider you very intelligent). Resist the urge to compartmentalize, to marginalize and attack the position with guerilla tactics –tackle the whole idea head-on.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote