View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #46
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
1. That begs the question, why did they hate you to begin with?
2. If they hated you, why did you come here? It would be like George Armstrong Custer retiring and moving to an indian reservation (unless the reservation had legalized gaming, in which case it could be a good move)
3. There are a couple of others who seem to be labeled on this site, such as Tex and Indy, but they do not seem to receive the same treatment. Why?

This question is open to everyone, by the way....both to Johnny Lingo and to all those who hate him.
1. Differing beliefs in religion, politics. Some mean-spirited arguments in those areas.

2. I initially came here to see how riled up everyone would get. I believe getting verbally abused on a consistent basis builds up your resistance to it. That can help in other areas of life, like if I want to be MWC Commissioner or something one day.

3. Not sure. Tex is a smarter and less annoying version of me, but both he and Indy take their shots, too. I believe Waters once had an avatar with a three-headed dragon and the heads were named Indy, Lingo, and Tex (or Snipe, can't remember).
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote