View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #40
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Exactly what assumptions....if there have been any,,,are erroneous?
You never cease to amaze me...

I do not have the patience, or the inclination to sit here and detail a list of erroneous assumptions that you have made. I wouldn't really know where to start.

Quote:
And since when are you the master of deciding what is and isn't relevant to this disucssion?
Since I am the one that posed the initial question, I think that makes me more than qualified to determine the relevancy of your comments to said question.

Quote:
I've not gave you any dating advice, rather than make an observation that the older you get it'll be harder to find a worthy temple recommend holder.
Yes, and I'm still not certain why you felt that it was necessary to make that observation. I certainly don't recall ever asking. Again, this was a hypothetical scenario.

Quote:
And the defensive attitude can be ascribed to just you being you BDB. Are you telling me that if "I did know you" that you're reaction to me would be any different? If so...then I'll admit I'm wrong...otherwise I have nothing else to go on but your pissy attitude.
Of course my reaction to you would be different were we to be personally acquainted, and for your sake I would certainly hope that you could say the same.

Quote:
I've also not told you who, when, where and how to date at all.
What does that have to do with anything?

Quote:
It's interesting you think you can talk to, think of and deal with people in a certain ascerbic way, but cannot handle any of it in return. I've no doubt you're a very kind individual instead of the cold, black and white persona you portray online, and we just see things differently and that's fine with me.

Have a Happy New Year BDB.
I have no idea what "ascerbic" means, perhaps you meant to say acerbic?

I'm sorry, perhaps I've missed something. Exactly what is it that I can't handle? I'm going to need you to be really specific about this.

Thank you, and happy New Year to you too.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote