View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 03:33 AM   #9
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
I am sure you were surprised. That you think that is a clever joke shows how far away you are from getting it. I typically enjoy your posts but I relaize that you get all the gratification you need from admiring your own work so neither my insults or explanation would make much difference, so joke away.

The question, for those that might still care, was whether they thought spain had a paritcualr problem in light of the two cheats caught this year being spanish and valverde (also spanish) perfroming in such an underwhelming way in the mountains.
Look, this is your third post in a row where you are taking potshots at me personally, which is usually indicative of a crappy position from which to debate.

I get your question...you are basically wondering whether Spain is not getting the message with regards to doping. I am saying that, regardless of whether Spain is getting the message, the tour has busted 2 cyclists already this race....hence my question about whether all these guys are dopers.

Your response: you don't know cycling, i usually like your posts but now now, etc...

Again, address the doping issue as it stands. Cycling has a major perception problem with drug abuse, just like baseball. How can it be credible when such abuse is rampant?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote