View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I am pleased to see people moving on.

The faster people move on, the more free I am to speak.

I really don't know what more I can do to make sure that CUF has every advantage that it seeks (and has taken). The question is after 'killing' CG, are they so pathetic as to want to sit around like vultures and pick our bones as well?

I've been polite to this point. THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD LEAVE NEED TO LEAVE. You know who you are. I don't know who you are.

I don't know who should stay. I am not that smart. But I think there are likely people that should stay.

Let a righteous wind blow you to your destination, as it were.

In the end there will be a small group of us that will have a task unlike the others. Not a better task. Just a different task. I see the flower bud, but I do not yet see the flower.

The task will be grounded and real, I assure you.
See, for those that would potentially be interested in sticking around, you're doing nothing to encourage them/us. And I don't think very many of them "know who they are". Patriarchal blessings don't typically identify the internet message board chosen ones.

If you want no one here besides Arch, RHG, Farrah, Danimal, Marsupial and BG, just say so and the rest will undoubtedly move on.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote