View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #6
fuegote

fuegote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick It In Him
Well Fuegote, all of your above simply mean to me that you like the game for the same reasons I dislike it.

I say the less chance that a ref has to influence the outcome of a game, the better. They should not be involved in who wins or loses. You must love Dick Bavetta.

Please do remember my comments the next time you see an NBA player flop. Observe whether or not he writhes around on the floor like a hurt baby, then is up and running again like nothing is wrong after 30 seconds. NBA players flop to draw charges, but they dont feign pain the way these soccer players do.

NBA players hide pain, look at Wade, do you see him rolling around on the floor whining after getting knocked down? He is down for a second to catch his breath, then up and running with more determination.

I am glad soccer is orgasmic for you.
The ref had no say in giving the yellow card. It was the player who made the hard tackle, it was the player who did it twice, it was the player who knew he was already under the yellow card. it was his choice not the official's. there are rules the official has to follow.

you think nba officials don't have a say in what happens? LOL! The NBA is almost as bad as the WWE. Stars get the call. Listen, I get it, you don't like soccer, but please (and this goes for all) keep those feelings to yourself.

I hate baseball (man that ump doesn't have a say in who stays and who goes, what's a strike and what's a ball. Yup, the soccer refs are the only one's who do this) but I don't mention my hate for it every time someone posts about it.