View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #27
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
As you have said, let your inner compass guide you, so worry not about mine. But Barbara is your true friend who is friendly enough to disagree from time to time. We are fortunate to have her as a friend. But I believe he goal of your vision is worthwhile, even if I might do something differently but that's okay.

the relationships matter more to me than what gets done. I seek value and many have given me value, you, your work here, Farrah, Seattle, and Barbara. I consider myself lucky to have good friends developed by reason of the silly internet. The journey and with whom we spend it is important.

But I am on a journey and look forward to our paths continuing for as long as you or others will have me. I am the lucky one. So thank you Mike for the hard work. Thank you Barbara. Thank you Farrah. I consider the all of you good friends, as well as others. Friendship is one the few prizes in life worth having. Serving each other when others doubt has value for me.

this version of CG has been fun but as you have stated it has run its course. Version two may be even more worthwhile. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. thank you everyone for indulging me.
An insightful post Arch. I really appreciate these comments and they reflect many of my own. Well said.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote