View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #20
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I've only had the normal clear kind that is lemon-lime. They do have other flavors, but haven't tried them yet.

To be honest, the flavor is not particularly remarkable. It's the bottle that is fun, esp. for the kids. These bottles used to be common in Britain, but stopped using them. Now the old ones are collector items, because most of them were broken by kids wanting the marble.

I think your kids would get a kick out of drinking from them, just like I did when I was young.

Let me know which flavor you like the best.
OK, I have them in hand (sent my admin instead of waiting).

Strawberry flavor and Melon flavor.

The bottles look different from the ones in your pic, but still very funky and very Japanese in the packaging. They are bottled locally here in Torrance, so this drink must not be hard to find. She also bought me a bottle of a weird drink called Calpico. It is mango flavor and has a Hello Kitty on the label. It looks awesome.

With the exception of Pearl Harbor, chain smoking, standing too close, and Sanyo, why is everything that Asians do so rad?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote