View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM   #6
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
Wow, that is bizarre that you can be suspended on CB for objecting to another post that clearly implies that LDS polys are less willing to go to a religious school that has an honor code. I agree that poster's implication is offensive. But I would bet I could have easily gotten away with doing what you did in calling that guy out. The boss there just wants you on a very short leash, is what it seems like to me. Maybe he was just afraid it would have led to a big discussion on ethinic stereotypes or something. Dumb.
Who cares.

Just a reminder of why I originally left CB. Different philosophy. I don't mind of El Jefe disagrees with me, or even hates me. Just I don't like being shut down because he doesn't agree with my interpretation.

No matter, I feel like any contribution I make over there is a waste. Pearls before swine.

I have a strong familial connection with Polynesians. My grandfather lived in Polynesia. I have a Polynesian cousin. I served my mission with many Polynesians. I have lived in the Pacific.

I find the poster's implication to be offensive, and I said so.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote