View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #39
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Let's see......chef prepared meals, Whole Foods Grocery Store, prefers the symphony and thinks that followers of the NBA are a drag on civic culture......yep, it would be a shocker to find out you were racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I've noticed that when white folks are with a black person they just met the subject the whites first bring up to talk about is usually sports. That's always grating to me because I think it's racist, and I never do it. You're just that kind of bigot, maybe not out of malevolence but ignorance more than anything else.

You're the one who joined a religion with notoriously racist doctrines spouted by its prophets, seers and revelators. As an adult? Shall I apply your logic and conclude you're a racist just because you're a Mormon? You are the one who sends his "girl" to the store to buy your sodas.
This one is getting ugly. I think it's pretty clear that neither of you are racist and accusing each other as such deprives the term of real meaning. Plus, I hate seeing my amigo fight with my comrade.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote