View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 05:18 AM   #15
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue
All sexually deviant behavior is, in part, learned. How many of the 'normal' male rats reciprocated when the injected male rat behaved like a female? I assume the males rats would’ve had to been taught how to act sexually with the so-called homosexual rat.
Well, they seemed to know just what to do. By my untrained eye, that is. But now you mention it, I suppose they could have gone through some kind of mandatory "gay rat sex" training course.

"Yo, listen up Willard. When we put Ben in the cage, you follow him around until he lifts his tail. Then you take Mr. Willy and ...."
Seriously, were the other rats even cognizant of the fact that it was indeed a male rat acting like a female?

Oh wait, I guess that’s the whole point … they are rats, and as rats their tiny brain is incapable of cognizant thought unlike the human brain ;-)

The rats merely reacted to stimuli, in a controlled environment, like High school freshman :-P … of course in the wild would these same animals react the same way? Interesting questions?
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote