View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #39
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
Shut up already with this "clear lack of understanding of the economic situation of most Americans." How can I even take you serious when you use such hyperbolic language? You think I like paying the extra $250 per month (or whatever it is)? You don't think my family couldn't use that to good effect? You know nothing about me and my situation, so enough of the judgement.

I am the fool. I should save my money or go buy a new car or turn up my AC beyond 79 this summer, and wait for Cali's government to come save me when disaster strikes.

I'm also the bigot because I admire people that prepare for disaster and then come together as a community to work hard when it strikes.

You and Mike really need to starting thinking outside your paradigms.
There is no chance the cost of flood insurance (from the government for one policy and from private insurance for the other) plus earthquake insurance costs you only $250 a month. The fact that you don't even know your own economic cost reinforces my point. Either you earn so much money that it doesn't matter to you or you don't actually have all of the insurance you claim to have.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote