Thread: Minimum Wage
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:51 AM   #67
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
I would like to quote from the ever genius in this matter and from the movie "ROCKY BALBOA".....

"Let me tell ya something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you think you are, it will beat to your knees and keep ya there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winnin is done!

Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin you ain't where you wanna be, cause him, her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believin in yourself....you ain't gonna have a life."
[music]

Gonna fly, now......

[/music]

Terrific words of wisdom. Well said, Rocky. (Not Sly's character but the gentle poster Rocky)

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote