View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quisqueyano View Post
Intervals are where you sprint for a certain amount of time, then recover for a certain amount of time.
basketball sucks and running will not give you the same type of workout that riding will. If you want to be fast on the bike, train on the bike. If you want to be overall fit, do some cross training.
Basketball is for the overweight losers in the EQ that only manage to put down the chips and remote for one night a week to embarrass themselves as they attempt to relive the "glory years" of high school.
okay... that's kind of what i thought. thanks! the bike is my first love and will always do that before doing really any other exercise, but i thought if i did other activities it would work different muscles and improve my overall fitness.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote