View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
Gerdy Eysser

Gerdy Eysser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
So, Gerdy, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Do you have a family? Your wife must have been so proud when you were promoted to manager.

Tell me the truth: Have you every really heard anyone at Burger King say "Have it your way"? Do you ever wear the paper crown and demand that the staff refer to you as "his majesty"? And why do they only have crowns? I want a Burger King tiara! And what IS that aroma associated with the playground? I've never been able to pinpoint it.

If you could provide any insider info, that would be great.
No prob, I can answer any and all questions because I am super smart.

I am married to a wonderful lady and have ben happily married as long as I can remember (Flamebroiling accident took care of my earlier memories). My wife is the owner of the Burger King I work at, so you can only imagine how proud she was that it only took 7 years of hard work to become worthy of being promoted to assistant manager, then only 6 more to become a full fledged manager.

I say "Have it your way" all of the time, I just actually used it a few nights ago when I refused to serve one of those jerks who protested general conference when he threatened to never go to a burger king again.

I do indeed wear the crown but don't require being refered to as "his majesty", "Gerdy the Brave" is a much better title, don't you think?

Sorry about only having crowns, but you will never get a tiara. We did a trial run with them a few years back, but found that we were attracting too many gays.

That aroma you smell is the rat tails that weren't long enough to go in our chicken fries, so we grind them up and line the ball pit with them.

I hope this answered all of your questions, if you have any more of them, feel free to ask!
________
DEPAKOTE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Last edited by Gerdy Eysser; 08-21-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Gerdy Eysser is offline   Reply With Quote