View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 10:17 PM   #23
Dan

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default You are probably right Arch ...

... I cannot see an AG thread going over on that site. I just hope people don't get the wrong view of me after too many posts here. Some will probably think I am a borderline apostate. I am probably aptly described as a heretic, but the topics that interest me and draw my comments are the more controvercial topics. I have no qualms about revealing warts and being a straight shooter (LOL, no sexual innuendo meant with that sentance!). So people tend to think I am borderline, when in fact I am a believing Mormon. I believe some things differently than most, but I believe the important things, e.g., that God lives, that Jesus is the Savior, that we are here to learn to love ALL mankind. If we obtain this love and are bestowed with Charity (the greatest gift of God), then we attain true at-one-ness with God, because God is love. Though we could work miracles, if we do not have this charity, we are NOTHING. Moroni 7, IMO, the greatest chapter of ALL scripture. The gospel is faith, repentance, baptism of water and fire. That is all there is too it. The rest of the stuff is just window dressing and can be debated ad-nauseum. That is why none of that stuff affects my testimony. In the big picture, it all doesn't matter, only the things I mentioned really matter, IMO. Sorry for the soap box testimony.

Temet Nosce - \"Know Thyself\"
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote