Thread: Hi I'm K-dog
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #29
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I asked the board if anyone could confirm that Julie Beck had fought depression. I was told that she had but I didn't believe it and said as much in my post. they deemed my post to fall under rumormongering or some such thing even though it wasn't prohibited by the rules. Jefe admitted it wasn't permitted by the rules. I've posted on CB one time since.
There are lots of made up rules, I thought it wasnt a secret. I was once suspended for "trying to annoy the mods," which clearly is not a rule. Complaining about the mods is against the rules, but I wasnt complaining at all. I didnt even mention a mod.

The suspension was repealed, though, so I have seen them to be open to reason. My observation is that if you (generic you, not specifically you) argue or get uppity in the appeal, the appeal is dead. If you tactfully admit you were wrong, you have some wiggle room. On violations that are not really codified rules, I have no idea where that one goes. BDB is a rules committee member person, maybe she can add insight.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote