View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 03:21 AM   #35
Coach McGuirk

Coach McGuirk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
You're right. USU and Wyoming aren't really lower-tier programs. They're just perceived that way because we're all just prejudiced.

No offense, Arch, but you're starting to sound like you study at the SeattleUte school of college football commentary.
No, the problem is the same prejudice is not applied when Colorado sucks, or Nebraska sucks or Iowa or Oregon. I am just suppose to buy that other conferences are a gauntlet of bear traps. I mean how many years has Nebraska sucked now? But lets say Nebraska at 3-1 were to win next year against a 4-0 Texas team, and neither team had played anyone of note(even me saying this is a load, since I am just feeding the name recognition bullshit) . Well Nebraska would just be seen as a return to their greatness and Texas would get penalized just a little, with t

never mind, I am done, this whole thing is shit, and I hate typing about it, and the fact that triplet daddy or anyone buys into it just pisses me off that much more.

The whole thing is a sham.
"Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State. "
Coach McGuirk is offline   Reply With Quote