View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 04:17 AM   #14
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I spend too much so don't use me as a barometer. I got the top of the line Shimano, with carbon soles, as well as the top of the line triathlon shoes, both with Shimano.

The carbon sole makes it stiffer and transfers power to pedal better. I agree that anybody slipping of speedplays doesn't pedal correctly.

The reason many pros don't adopt them is European snobbery. Look are French and Europeans hate using American technology. If you become a Campy snob, you'll look for Looks.

BTW, creekster are you coming and are you bringing the bike? I want to see this famous cyclist, with or without goatee.
You sound like my father in law. He has the top of the line Shimano shoes with carbon soles too. He spares no expense when it comes to cycling. He has so much cycling crap it's ridiculous. He must have spent a couple thousand on his clothing alone! He's pretty frugal with most stuff, but cycling and photography are his passions where his money seems to turn to monopoly money and he spends like there is no tomorrow.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote