View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #15
CardiacCoug

CardiacCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Blue View Post
Is it possible that you try to get your F'ing facts straight when you spew your Bull Shit.

Yeah, sure, the LDS Church promotes suicide among their Gay members, it also promotes teen pregnancy. What an Ass Clown.

You want to talk about suicide you need to go to one of the small Native Alaskan settlements in the nether reaches of Alaska. I suppose you will say the LDS church has a big hand in assisting the suicide rates there, also?

Why don't you shut your hole if you have nothing but Shit and Hatred to back you up.
Oh, man. Your post doesn't really deserve a response, but here goes. Are you really saying that a high suicide rate among a non-LDS population of native Alaskans proves anything about suicide among LDS gays? Awesome logic there. Teen pregnancy? Where did that come from? I think psychiatrists call that a loose association. It has no relevence whatsoever with the issue you're trying to address.

Your use of capitalization to emphasize words is interesting. My 6-year old daughter does the same thing -- random capitalized words in the middle of sentences. But my 8-year old son doesn't do that anymore.

Last edited by CardiacCoug; 07-04-2008 at 02:38 PM.
CardiacCoug is offline   Reply With Quote