Thread: Mike/Archaea
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #25
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Would you like me to post a screen shot of your user page, as the admin sees it in the admin control panel?
No, I dont care about the screen shot.

I want you to stop being evasive. Just answer the questions being asked and all of this will just go away. Have you learned nothing about PR from Exxon Valdez, Bill Clinton, or BYU athletics airbrushing Araujo's tattoo?

Have you assume control of another user's CP, without their permission or knowledge, to change settings, preferences, or anything else? As the chief El Jefe, it seems like poor form to be doing that. Almost a breach of ethics, if you will, although I know you have an aversion to moral arguments.

If you did, why?

You just stated a page back that you cant even be bothered to read my posts, so something is not jibing. You cant be bothered to read my posts, but you can be bothered to think of a little joke and change my avatar?

Look mike, let me make this really easy for you. I like you. A lot. This poor comminication is kiiling our relationship.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote