View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
I don't have time to read everybody's opinion on the baseball player getting kicked out of BYU for his 60% church attendance and not requesting a calling, but if anyone's buying that I've got a bridge...

I don't have any inside scoop to the situation, but if I may be so brash as to speculate, let me make a hypothesis:

Said baseballer (we have baseball at BYU??) sticks his dick where it doesn't belong (or where it does belong depending upon your point of view). Baseballer meets with Bishop. Bishop refuses to sign ecclesiastical endorsement.

So baller has to tell his parents he was kicked out of BYU. Dad says 'why'? Baller, to save face, lies to Dad, telling him it was for "church attendance". Father runs to media, BYU knows nothing, Bishop can't say anything. Suddenly, headlines read "BYU kicks out baseball player for skipping church". Kid won't comment, mostly because he lied about the situation, and the Bishop knows it, the SP knows it, the joint copulator knows it and well as his friends he bragged to about said copulation.

Now, doesn't that make more sense than this BS Trib story.

Again, I don't know what transgression the kid committed. My story was purely hypothetical, but I'm guessing it was more than ditching out on Elder's Quorum. Color me skeptical.
Heh. "Absent any evidence, how about I just make something up?"

Nice.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote