View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road
Default Obama Faced Tougher Decisions Than FDR

Quote:
“I’ve watched him make decisions that would make another man or woman’s hair curl,” Biden told the crowd of 150 inside the Italian Community Center in Milwaukee, according to a pool reporter on scene.

Biden, who has said he’s the last man in the room with Obama before a tough call, often attests that his boss has a “backbone like a ramrod.”

And today he said that mettle — and the “serious problems” Obama faced upon taking office — put the president in a class of his own.

“I think I can say … no president, and I would argue in the 20th century and including now the 21st century, has had as many serious problems which are cases of first-instance laid on his table,” Biden said. “Franklin Roosevelt faced more dire consequences, but in a bizarre way it was more straightforward.”
I'm starting to think the entire 2012 Obama campaign will be a 10-second spot of Obama announcing bid Laden's death, looped for about 3 months.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ns-biden-says/

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote