View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

I have been to Seattle several times.....been out to the San Juans/Orcas Island, explored the City, headed out towards Ranier, stayed with friends/family in Kirkland, Bellevue, and Linwood. Been to the temple, Mariners game, and 2 UW/BYU games.

This time around, we checked out an old bookstore, bought leather belts, went to the sculpture garden, took pics atop the Space Needle, caught a laser show, explored the Wallingford and U Districts, as well as Madison Park, and ate, ate, ate. These places have a great SF vibe to them, but could also be a mini-NYC or Chicago, as well.

Every time I go, I love it, raining or no. Seattle is beautiful. I guess I don't notice the lack of color or hygeine. I am too busy digging the scene and the views.

This time around, we experienced some great food tourism and ate at some very good spots. I ate a lot from Friday to Sunday, but the elevated caloric intake was worth it to me.

The near perfect weather this weekend only added to the fantastic experience.

Viva Seattle.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote