View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 03:21 AM   #63
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Are you honestly suggesting that I have to assume that they may constantly be being raped if I am to assume that it may not be the lovely place the prosecutor claims it to be? What logic gets you to that conclusion? I find it perfectly reasonable to believe that prisoners may not be treated as well as I would like without believing that they are being raped every night. But, if you think you must have both beliefs, then I assume you are now claiming you believe that they may be raped every single night. Further than I would have gone, but that is always true when talking with you.
You're being neither serious nor honest.

Quote:
You haven't given any evidence to work with other than quotes from a person we know nothing about, other than her profession. Don't be upset when the criticism of the "evidence" presented is limited to the "evidence" presented. This is your claim. You bear the burden of demonstrating your point, not me.
You haven't provided any evidence at all.

Quote:
Sure it is. It is evidence that people can, and often are, put into positions where many of their circumstances are on par or superior to that of the common person, but some circumstances are so awful as to totally nullify the existence of the positive circumstances.
Heh. That makes no sense. I think I'll frame it.

Quote:
You are having a tough day, aren't you? Normally it wouldn't take you so long to catch on, and that is saying something.
I do struggle when dealing with pathological liars.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote