View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #29
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
Update on the awesome Arkansas-Little Rock Mission:

I found out yesterday that when Sister Hood went home early, it wasn't because she kept buying alcohol, as reported. No......she was pregnant.
Somehow I missed this original thread.

In my first 6 months in the Arizona Tucson Mission: One of the elders in my first area went home months early. He showed up a few weeks later to date a girl in the area.

In that same area, one afternoon (I'm sure it was Pday ) a bunch of us went up into the mountains to chill a bit. Suddenly, one of the elders stood up, and then fell flat on his face. As we were driving down the mountain to take him to the hospital, he pointed at something outside the car and started screaming hysterically. Turns out he was addicted to pain meds that his brother kept sending to him from home. He was sent home.

The zone leader in my first area told of a past companion of his, who woke up one night to find his companion masturbating over his face, telling him he was going to "splooge all over him". The masturbater got his butt kicked, and was sent home the next day.

My third companion was transferred mysteriously one night, I guess a week or so after I came into the area. I found out later that he had made out with a married woman a few weeks earlier and she had been stalking him ever since. Her husband was looking for any opportunity to beat the hell out of my companion. To this day I can't believe he wasn't shipped home.

My fourth companion was AP (our AP's had regular companions and were at opposite ends of the mission). We delivered one elder to the airport, who was being sent home for having oral sex with a girl in a hot tub. His companion was sent to work in the office because he knew what was going on and said nothing.

My fifth companion snuck out and hit the Miracle Mile strip clubs in Tucson. He claimed it was only once.

Frances M. Gibbons came to my mission for a conference, and instead of giving his talk at the end, he started calling Elders out of the audience who he claimed had "no light". He later told my Pres. that the people he called out were not even worthy to be LDS, much less LDS missionaries.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote