View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #30
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
That's weak koolaid as well, Cali. That isn't even McCain's pastor. You're inability to see the difference puzzles me.

Here's the deal Cali and Sooner. American's don't like being told that 9-11 was the "chickens come home to roost" or to have anyone say "God damn America." That may fly in some "blame America first" blue states, but the polls aren't being friendly to your messiah. Rasmussen has McCain up on Obama in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Maybe Hillary is more electable.
It is "weak" because it doesn't support your ridiculously narrow view of the topic.

Does it matter that McCain spoke at Liberty University, a university run by Jerry Falwell (need I remind you what he has said?) or that he noted he would accept an invitation to speak at Bob Jones University if invited? It seems worse to me that McCain would do that, knowing what those universities stand for (he articulated what they stand for in 2000- racism and intolerance) than it is that Obama attended a church with no proof that he realized the depth of intolerance of his pastor.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote