View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default im not excited about the season....

especially after the teams performance on saturday.

i thought they were poorly coached, lacked discipline, and the fire to get the job done.

o-lineman are too fat for what they are trying to do. beck has to have the worst mechanics of any qb at byu in the past 30 years. the defense is poor and the offense sub-par.

the silver lining to all this, its too be expected from a group of players who have tasted almost nothing but failure at the div 1 level, coupled with a head coach who has been in strictly losing programs and youd think it can only get better. i predicted a 7 win season, im still a homer, but i think 6 realistically is a decent goal. and 40 points a game? give me a freakin break.

i still say scrap the hc for non-lds students at byu. have them sign a different code of conduct and have them work out any disciplinary problems with a seperate office specific to non-lds kids. give the team 2 academic waivers and get serious again about building a strong program. theyve pumped too much money into football to tuck tail and turn spiritual.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote