View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #30
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
A little from column A and a little from column B. My biggest complaints is the Utes got called for camping in the paint and moving screens, which forced us to play honest in both respect throughout the game. BYU on the other hand never got these calls and were camping and moving on picks all game.

Plus the MWC always favors the home team, which was odd that it was actually even and slightly in favor of BYU IMO. I'm hoping for the same treatment in the Marriott Center to even things out.
C'mon Funk, this is really unbecoming of a Ute Fan. Ute Nation wrote the book on how BYU Fans should not act after a loss, and complaining about refs is the number one on the infraction list. Number two is claiming how bad one's team is.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote