View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #43
T Blue

T Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
I thought the SP was very respectful and allowed Lyndon to say his peace. He challenged him on a couple of items, but allowed Lyndon to respond.

Another thing I found funny was Lyndon leaving behind charts for the disciplinary council as he left the building.

Because it's clear that Lyndon intended to record and disseminate this hearing, I'm curious how he would have really conducted himself in absence of a recording. It's obvious he's trying to protray himself as the kind, almost respectful conscientious objector.
That was exactly my thoughts on it.

When you know you are the one recording it and no one else knows, you are going to try to portray yourself as being the mild, meek, gee whiz kind of person.

Krakauers portrayal in the book was stupid at best, his smear campaign was so full of holes it was like reading a book made from swiss cheese.

I know the person who took the court depositions of the parties involved with the Lafferty killings, he still maintains copies of those, and he read the book and laughed at Krak's attempts to fill in the blanks with heresay and innuendo. When you go to such great lengths to fill in your book with half turths and innuendo on court proceedings, well, what does this do to the other parts of your book?
T Blue is offline   Reply With Quote