View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #26
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
I agree they aren't Ute fans. They are Yewt "fans". Big difference.

I hope you know too, that in no way, am I trying to lump you, the funkster or the other U fans on here who post into the group of fans talked about in this thread because I know you guys aren't like that.

I sat next to a really cool Ute fan the whole MWC Tourney in Vegas. He had his kid with him. When BYU played UNLV, a fan two rows behind started in immediately with the "F**K BYU" and "F**K Mormons" crap that I hear in every opposing stadium I go too. The little lady in front me...maybe 5 foot nothin, wearing her BYU Hat, bounded over the rows and got in this guys face and told him to shut it, that she has her family with her,,,,this arrogant ahole responds..."Turn the F**K around lady.".....dude...the Ute fan sitting next to me....LOL...you should have seen his reaction, he whips around puts a finger in this guys face and goes...."Hey dick...my kid is with me, I hate BYU too, but I'm a Mormon, and just because you're a dick and a bigot doesn't give you the right to be an asshole, so shut the hell up." That punk was quiet the rest of the game....and I'm thinking...cool...and when I turned around halfway through the 2nd half he was gone and the other fans sitting around him, you could tell they were glad he was gone.

I'm surprised how vulgar UNLV fans are. I know Wyoming fans have the worst reputations in the league, but UNLV Bball fans might be #1 in my book.

lol...it was awesome and he was cool.

Not to hijack- but I've often wondered what the world would be like if situations like this were handled like they are handled in the WWE...I'd love to see a guy like this get a Stunner, Rock Bottom, or some sweet chin music...wouldn't it be grand?

Ahh the memories.