View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #5
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

UNC can run. But without Lawson we didn't see them really run. But I agree, playing back to back against a good team and a great team contributed to the lack of legs. Don't forget also the impact emotion can have also.

As far as the guard play I am not enthusiastic about any of them really. Murdock is adequate but I don't think much of Burgess. And from there it drops off. I cringe when Lloyd comes into the game. He's a turnover waiting to happen.

The fact that we hung with UNC with all of the fouls and TOs and the 6+ minutes without a FG is amazing. I think they handled the nerves for the most part until they all tried to get back into the game with one shot and went away from Plaisted. Ellington's 3 was the dagger. If that doesn't go in I think the Cougars make that game much more interesting than they did.

This is a good team. They should run the MWC and get at least one tourney win. I expect BYU to beat MSU decisively.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote