View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:06 PM   #8
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I'm a fan of Burgess because he defends well and is efficient. He doesn't score a lot because he doesn't shoot a lot but he does score when he shoots. I love that he gets his shots without taking shots from TP or JT. Murdock is the same at the PG spot. He is efficient, he defends, he doesn't have to detract from others to contribute. I think he is better than Ainge or Broadus last year and Burgess is better than Rose/Balderson.
I'd agree with your assessment that they're better than last year's. I still think they struggle to get the ball inside and force entry passes from bad angles. But they are serviceable and efficient without taking aways shots as you stated. I do wish we could have someone who could break down a defense and penetrate if needs be. If we can continue to work the inside-out game though it won't be as critical, but it'd be a nice option.

I sound like a whiner. We're ranked with a chance to move up again in a week and a half. I should just be content.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote