View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #20
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I've golfed twice in my life, and probably consigned myself to the terrestrial kingdom, based on my language and behavior on the course.

Golf sucks.
I suck at it, but I actually have a lot of fun when I go. I try not to go with serious golfers because then it becomes annoying if you aren't moving fast enough. I love going with good golfers who don't mind giving you a tip or two, but then can shut up when you are teeing off.

I also like that metal key thing that is used to replace divots. Sometimes I will just poke holes in the grass while I am waiting for everyone else to tee off.

Sign that I am a golf rookie....my ball marker is just a coin. I don't have any cool official ball marker.

We used to live about 5 minutes from Pelican Hill in Newport. I have golfed North and South both a few times. It just recently re-opened and is a beautiful course. I've done Kapalua in Hawaii. Also beautiful.

I also went a ton in law school to Tri Cities in American Fork. I think it cost about $12 to golf. I loved that place. Hobble Creek was awesome. East Bay exec course....NOT awesome. Seven Peaks.....NOT awesome.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote