View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #40
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
No, that's not true at all. I am the first to acknowledge that women's sports are boring because women suck at sports compared to men, and that there are very few women on earth who could take me in a fight. You're confusing vastly different things. A woman's ability or desire to get drunk are not based on physical stature, other than that women are generally smaller and therefore get drunk more easily. Your statement is completely baseless, as I have said nothing that would allow you to logically come that conclusion.
Are you serious, to quote you "a woman's ability or desire to get drunk are not based on physical staure," now this is classic, "other than that women are generally smaller and therefore get drunk more easily."

Reread what you said over and over again until you come to the conclusion that you just said women get drunk more easily because of their physical stature. (Of course we are talking in general terms here. I realize some women may be bigger in stature than you, but I assume most aren't.)
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote