View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #62
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I never said it doesnt matter at all. of course it is great that he served in the military. That matters. It is a huge sacrifice.

I simply said that I am failing to see the correlation between having been a pilot in Vietnam and the ability to devise legislation that will make our own borders secure.

What is your take on the vets who think he is incapable? They dont seem to be very impressed by his military record either. I noticed you totally ignored that, but probably not on purpose.
I didn't "totally ignore" that. I said they're welcome to their opinion. The military is not a monolithic organization ... what do you want, that I should feign shock that some military guys don't like him? Heck, I don't like him.

All I've said from the beginning is that he has credibility on the issue of national security, given his proximity to security issues for decades. You seem to think it matters not more than a game of Stratego, which I find quite foolish.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 04-04-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote