View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Things that I noticed.

1. Mika seems A LOT more savvy now than when he was a freshman. He always used to make the dumb plays that landed him in foul trouble. He's not doing that anymore, and that's a great sign.

2. Rose is showing good signs. I like him.

3. Haws. He's a big question mark for this year. Will he be a defensive liability? Will he be a better defender than his brother was? What position will he play? If he is on the floor at the same time as Emery and Rose, he's playing the 3, and I could see him being just like his brother. Too weak, too small, not athletic enough. And then can he make up for it on the offensive end?

4. Childs. I like him a lot. He is good. He's going to get better.

5. Elijah - I can't really deduce anything from what I saw.

6. Overally it's remarkable how different this team is from last year. It's like Emery and Davis the only players that returned.

7. Aytes. I heard the announcers say that he has completely reworked his body in preparation for this year. I hope so, because least year he looked to be completely in over his head with a vertical of barely better than Coach Rose's.

Bryant is getting back into shape and presses too much ,but the CC game was an improvement.

Tonight is a game against St. Louis.